Anti-Money Laundering Policy
Marshall Software Limited collects and verifies the personal identification data of our account holders, while logging and tracking itemized statements of all the transactions that are carried out by our clients. Prior to opening an account with Marshall Software Limited a valid form of government-issued identification (Driver's License, State ID, or Passport), a proof of residence, and bank account information is required, along with your completed account application. Additionally, Marshall Software Limited tracks all suspicious transactions of our clients, and transactions executed under non-standard trading conditions.
- All Marshall Software Limited client funds are held in separate, segregated accounts that are designated only for client deposits and withdrawals.
- Marshall Software Limited monitors funding from various bank accounts outside of the account holder's home country.
- Marshall Software Limited performs its actions on the basis of the anti-money laundering framework set forth by the Financial Action Task Force.
- Marshall Software Limited neither accepts cash deposits nor disburses cash under any circumstances.
- Marshall Software Limited does not accept third-party deposits of any kind.
- Marshall Software Limited matches each deposit to the account name on file for that customer.
- Marshall Software Limited reserves the right to refuse processing a transaction at any stage where it believes the transaction to be connected in any way to money laundering or criminal activity. In accordance with international law, Marshall Software Limited is not obligated to inform the client if suspicious activity is reported to any corresponding regulatory or legal bodies.
Account Opening Procedures - Know Your Customer Policy (KYC)
Prior to opening an account, Marshall Software Limited shall document the identity, nature of business, income, source of assets, and investment objectives of each prospective customer.
While we welcome clients from all over the globe, governmental restrictions along with our company policies prohibit Marshall Software Limited from opening accounts originated from the following restricted and/or OFAC sanctioned countries:
|Burma (Myanmar)||Guinea Conakry||Senegal|
|Central African Republic||Iraq||Somalia|
|Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)||Kyrgyzstan||Syria|
|Democratic Republic of Congo||Lesotho||Togo|
United States of America
Account Opening Requirements and Framework:
Photo ID - The following are acceptable forms of photo identification:
- A valid passport
- A valid government ID, such as a Driver's License or State ID
- A valid National Identity Card
*Please note that all photo IDs are verified through third-party compliance software.
Proof of Residence - The following are acceptable forms of proof of residence:
- A utility or phone bill, or a bank statement
- All proof of residences must be current and not outdated by more than 90 days
Bank Account Requirements
- All Marshall Software Limited account holders must have a valid bank or credit card account in their name
- The bank statement should show their name and the same registered address as their application
Funds Withdrawal Procedures
The withdrawal process at Marshall Software Limited detailed below, is structured around strict guidelines to make sure that funds are securely sent back to their originating source.
- Marshall Software Limited customers must complete a signed paper or digital withdrawal request containing their correct account information.
- The withdrawal form is submitted to the Marshall Software Limited Accounting department for processing. The Accounting department confirms the account balance, verifies that there are no holds or withdrawal restrictions on the account, and then approves the withdrawal request, pending approval by the treasury team.
- The Marshall Software Limited treasury team reviews all withdrawal requests approved by the Accounting department, verifying the original funds are withdrawn via the same method of deposit and to the account holder on file. The treasury team also examines the withdrawal request against the customer's deposit history to make sure there is no suspicious activity, and verifies the bank account on file.
- Withdrawal requests approved by the Marshall Software Limited treasury department are sent back to the accounting department, and the funds are released to the client.
- In the event that a withdrawal is flagged for suspicious activity, the withdrawal is placed on hold, pending further investigation by Marshall Software Limited management staff.
- Marshall Software Limited Management partners with the treasurt team to see if further action needed and which, if any, relevant regulatory bodies need to be contacted.
The compliance procedures listed above are only brief synopsis of the high level guidelines observed by the Marshall Software Limited compliance team. A detailed copy of our compliance policy is available for qualified institutions, regulatory bodies, and related counterparts. For additional questions concerning Marshall Software Limited policies, please feel free to contact our Compliance department. No substitutions or modifications will be accepted to the above requirements, Marshall Software Limited Compliance department reserves the final determination regarding the validity of the documents.