Trading Indices with SKY Forex
Generally, a stock market index measures the value of various economic sectors of a stock market, by comparing their market share in relation to each other. Usually the price or market value of any stock market is calculated by taking a weighted average price of a number of selected stocks. All types of market players including individual investors and asset managers use this information to understand where the growth sectors are, and measure performance. Some Indices like the S&P 500 have many different versions that measure many different market sectors providing one of the strongest indicators of a country’s overall economy.
By trading CFD Indices, individual investors are able to diversify and hedge effectively during strong market volatility. SKY Forex knows how important trading in CFD Indices to our clients when building a string investment portfolio.. Take advantage of global trends, and market sentiment by trading the majors Indices with us. SKYFOREX offers all the major global indices, including the NASDAQ, DAX, FTSE, CAC as well as many others.
Advantages of Trading Indices with SKY Forex
- Daily Global Market Analysis
- Trade Indices with 1:100 Leverage
- Top Notch Execution & Tightest Spreads
- Trade anytime through Multiple Platforms (Web, Desktop, Mobile, Tablet)
- Flexibility of trading fixed spread on Indices or variable ECN spread
* SKY Forex deals with rollovers on positions on a “spot” basis. This means that all positions are settled two business days from inception, as per market rules. SKYFOREX will not facilitate actual physical delivery of either precious metals/currency.
** This information does not constitute an offer or solicitation and is provided for information purposes. This information shall not be deemed to constitute advice and should not be relied on as such to enter into a transaction or for any investment decision. Any opinions expressed in this document represent the views of SKY Forex at the time of preparation. They are thus subject to change without notice. SKY Forex believes that the information contained herein is accurate as at the date of publication. However, no warranty of accuracy is given by SKY Forex and no liability in respect of any errors or omissions, including any third party liability, are accepted by SKY Forex or any director, officer or employee.